Monday, April 20, 2009

Spoon Feeding!

We fed Bennett dinner tonight with a spoon! His first time eating from a spoon was not a success. I don't think he liked it at all. I think this because he spit out everything I gave him! We asked the doctor what to feed him at first and she said rice cereal and formula in a bowl. She said it would help him to get used to the spoon. He was not a fan. I think he will love it once we move on to bigger and better things. Example: applesauce and bananas! Here are a few pictures of the event!


I call this the "Mr. Burns!"
Here's a video from the first spoon feeding!




We ended up feeding him a bottle of rice cereal and formula so that he would get some nourishment!

1 comment:

  1. It is hilarious that he wipes his mouth with his bib- ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...