Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter! We got up and went to early church and Sunday School at FUMC. I was so proud to take our little one to church in his Easter outfit. This week I have been thinking about the sacrifice that our Father made by giving His Son for us. As I look at my precious baby boy...I see how much my Heavenly Father loves me. It is a love like no other!

After church, we drove straight to Squire Creek for Easter lunch. We were pretty late arriving but, it was OK! We were glad to see the family. We went over to Gigi and Grim's house after lunch.


We spent the day in Ruston with the Lewis's and just relaxed. The Wards were in town from Atlanta. Bennett got to meet David, Neil's cousin Catherine, and their 2 kids: Hunter and Hannah.


Bennett had 3 different Easter outfits to wear. This is the first one (Above). I was so excited when I got this...FINALLY!


This is his second "lounging around" outfit. I ordered this from the same Etsy seller that made his tie shirt and shamrock shirt. Grand-Machine put his glasses on Bennett!



Finally, his Easter PJ's. He even has little chicks on the feet! I think he was excited about his Easter Basket!


We had a wonderful Easter. So happy to spend it with our families!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! I loved all of his cute little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll look just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord is risen!! What a celebration!
    love all three of you!
    carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...