Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Our Little Family on My First Mother's Day!


This is one Mother's Day I will never forget...my first one! I actually got to celebrate last year because I was pregnant but, this year I got to hold my baby! I guess they were both "firsts!" We got up this morning and got all ready for Sunday school and church. Grand-Machine, Nana, Gammy, Gigi, Grim and Uncle Andrew met us at church. The only people missing were Pops and Aunt Becky. After church, we went to eat at the P-Club for lunch. Apparently there were a lot of people because we were sent down to the 15th floor for our lunch. It was totally fine with us! The Stuckey's, Long's, and Yates' joined us. Before we ate, Carolyn put a little t-shirt on Connor. It said "I'm a Big Brother!!!" We are so thrilled for Carolyn, Chad, and Connor! Baby Yates is due on his Daddy's birthday. How sweet!


Lunch was good but the company was better. I love when a lot of the family gets together. It is always a great time.

William & Emily Stuckey and Connor Yates

Emily and her Grandmommy (Neil's Aunt Catherine)

Bennett loves his Grand-Machine and Nana.


Bennett loves Gammy!

Bennett and his grandmothers.

Gigi, Grim, and Bennett.

Happy Mother's Day to me!

This was Bennett giving me my gift from him and Neil. Neil put the bag on his arm! (ha!) It was a gold chain for my sentimental coin that was given to Janine when Neil was born.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute... Bennett is so thoughtful, what a nice present! Happpy Mother's day again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful family photos ~ Especially love the family pic in the header of your Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...