Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 5 Months!

Bennett is 5 months old today! I cannot believe my baby is growing up so fast! He is such a big boy now! He is pretty good natured and smiles most of the time. We are so proud to be his parents!





Bennett is almost sitting. He can rest on his hands but, is a little wobbly. I think he looks adorable when he tries to sit!

He is not a fan of the whole spoon-feeding thing. We really need to work harder with him on spoon-feeding. The doctor said to start with rice cereal before we try the yummy stuff! We are planning on making his food with the cool processor/steamer that Nana gave us for Christmas.

Bennett is sort of sleeping through the night. He wakes up several times to have the pacifier put back in his mouth. We really don't have to feed him at night any more. When we get to the night when he sleeps without having the pacifier put back into his mouth-this mom will be one happy camper!

Happy 5 months old Bennett! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months Bennett! You are such a sweet boy! I agree with your mom that you are so cute when you are holding yourself up to sit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is getting so old! What a sweet boy. I love it when they are all wobbly and trying to sit up.

    I wouldn't worry about the food thing yet. G was not so into it either, but now that she can feed herself she loves it! We go by the motto in our house... "food is fun until your one!" He is getting everything he needs from his bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy five months old!!! I can't wait till John is old enough and they can play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...