Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Day with Mommy

Bennett and I had the best time together yesterday. We got up and I fed him. Lynsie and John came over and we went for a walk around the neighborhood. I love being able to do whatever I want! Stay-at-home motherhood is everything I thought it was going to be and more.

After we got home, we went to lunch with Daddy at Jason's Deli and then went to our favorite, GYMBOREE! Bennett is starting to sit up using his hands. He is starting to laugh with sound too! I finally got a recording of him laughing! It's the best sound in the world!


6 comments:

  1. Bennett is my beautiful button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a stay-at-home mom. Wait...I don't have any kids. That could be a problem. Bennett is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im laughing so hard at Bennett laughing! I love him soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet... i love his laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful sound!!! He has such a sweet laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! He is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...