Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Fun!

First let me say that I feel like every time I start a post I begin it with "We had a great time..." Now that that's out of the way...

  We had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!   On Friday, we went out to Neil's Aunt Catherine's totally awesome lake house.  We consider her house our dream house!  We just got to sit around by the pool and relax.  Green made some grilled chicken and we ate and chit-chatted.  
(Brace yourselves...lots of pictures!)

Grand-Machine and Bennett were having so much fun.  Bennett's swimsuit and shirt are 
A-dorable!  I asked Neil if he would wear a matching swimsuit and he immediately said no!
Here is Bennett's first time in the pool!  He really seemed to like it even though it was pretty cold.
Connor was enamoured with Bennett.  He was being so sweet to him.  He is going to be a great BIG brother!
This was after Bennett had his nap.  Grand-Machine loves to play!
Nana loves her Bennett!  Can't you tell?
We also had a fabulous time today on actual Memorial Day.  We went to Catherine's for lunch and family time.  It was fun to watch all of the little ones play in the pool.  Daddy took Bennett in the pool today. 
I thought this picture was a cool action shot!  I had to include it of Scott and Emily.
For our second Memorial Day party, we went to Chateau Buteau.  They blew up their pool and had so many fun toys!  This pool was Bennett's favorite!  I think he liked that he could sit (with help) and splash!  He really likes playing with Georgia and Mason.  
I think he is going to be a Water Baby! (I hope!)
Here is Bennett during his first wagon ride!  Georgia was so nice to share her wagon and let Bennett ride. 
All in all it was a great family-filled weekend!  I got a little bit of much needed sun today too! 

1 comment:

  1. he is sooooooo adorable! Im glad he likes to swim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...