Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Fridays!-Kitchen Edition

I am so totally excited about this series that Kelly's Korner is doing! We are going to show different parts of our houses each Friday. This week it's the kitchen! I think this will be my favorite week because I LOVE KITCHENS! So...Welcome to our kitchen!

This is the view of our kitchen from the dining room.


Here is the little serving bar area. When we were looking at houses and I saw this..I told Neil "I can serve food on this for Bunco!" (And I do.)

Here we have the fridge and the shelves where I keep my crystal glasses (that I have used twice) and my cookbooks. I love cookbooks. That really large frame on the counter is hiding our toaster! :) Here is the window that looks out into our back yard. The dishtowels hanging on my oven are from Anthropologie. They have the best dishtowels. I like to change them out with the season.
Thanks for stopping by our kitchen. Stay tuned to see what room you can tour next week!

15 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen! I just got home from the "coupon game." It is going to knock your socks off. Seriously. I will email you more later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the tour...you have a warm, beautiful kitchen and home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your valences! Cute kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute kitchen! Love the serving area and LOVE Bunco! :) My mom just gave me some Anthropologie dish towels and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the serving bar. I want one of those now. :) Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your window treatments!! I'm from Louisiana, too! Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your kitchen and I am in love with your serving bar area!!!!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to hide the toaster! I really like the serving area too. Your kitchen is very warm and inviting, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your kitchen! Your title "Louisiana Livin" caught my attention. My dad was born & raised in Louisiana & we lived there for 5 years in Mooringsport. We try to visit once a year or so.
    Thanks for sharing your kitchen.

    Indiana Livin" : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kitchen - I need one of those serving bars - that is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great kitchen! Love the window treatments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lindsey!
    I'm Kelly's Mom and I'm so glad you participated in her"Show us where you live" post. I love your kitchen ...so cute. What a great serving bar! That comes in handy for buffets!

    Your little Bennet is adorable and I love his name!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your kitchen ( and the window treatments!!!) have a great week :)
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute kitchen! I'm in the process of getting new counters and back splash... and am suddenly in LOVE with my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...