Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Birthday Lunch

We were so excited to meet in Nacogdoches for Mom and Aunt Carolyn's birthdays.  Aunt Carolyn's birthday is 5/24/55, Mom's is 5/29/56, and Uncle Mike's is 5/21/57.  Notice a yearly trend?  I think my grandmother was one busy lady!  

We got up and were having a great morning.  Bennett was so happy and just played for about 2 hours before falling asleep mid-play!  I laid out an outfit for him to wear and this is what Neil decided to put on him!
We left Shreveport around 11 to make it to the Clear Springs Cafe in Nacogdoches.  When we arrived, Bennett wasn't acting too happy.  This is unusual because he is always excited to be at loud lively restaurants.  He really took to Courtney and loved having her and CAL take care of him!

Here is the birthday girls' birthday cake  Yes, that is their picture on it!  I got it at the Dough Basket in Shreveport.

The birthday girls!

Carrie bought all of the festive hats and leis for us to wear!  It was a blast!  We are all wearing our Lemm Acres t-shirts!  You can order one here.
CAL loved Bennett!  Bennett loved CAL too but, I think he was feeling bad.
Here's the group!  L-R: Mom, Aunt, Snort, Steve, CAL, Neil, Bennett, Me, Jason, & Scarrie.  We missed you Uncle Mike!
Bennett was very fussy like he was hurting in the restaurant.  I didn't know what was wrong!  He was just whimpering...it was the saddest thing ever.  We were trying to feed him and console him.  He didn't want the bottle and then he threw up in the parking lot.  Poor baby.  We got home and took his temp and it was 100.3.  I called the doctor and she said to give him some pedialyte and Tylenol.  We did this and he cried for 1 solid hour!  I took his temp again and it was 101.5!  Talk about scared!  I called the doctor again and she said to give him a little more Tylenol.  He finally went to sleep and woke up feeling like a new man!  We are so glad that Bennett is feeling more like himself!

Happy Birthday Aunt Carolyn! (today!)  Happy Birthday Mom! (29th)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Bennett was sick, but looks like a fun time still. I checked out Lemm Acres! cute t-shirts will have to order one! I love the chicks she has on the farm! The baby piglets are cute too. Have you been out to visit he farm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Bennett!!! glad he is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neil's choice in outfits (for himself AND Bennett)! They're even better together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...