Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Henry is 8 months old!

I love that sweet smile and those chunky thighs!
Henry is 8 months old today. I've said it before and Ill say it again...where does the time go?  These 8 months have flown by.  Before I know it Henry will be walking and talking!  What's going on with our Henry these days?
  • Size 3 diaper
  • 6-12 month clothes...only a couple 6 months things fit
  • You are a mover!  It is hard for me to even get a picture of you because you are on the go so much.

see what I mean?
  • You LOVE your brother.  He is the most hilarious person to you.  No matter what he does...you think Bennett is fabulous.  He loves you too.
  • You are pulling up on everything and have been crawling well for a couple weeks.  No more sitting still for you.  We even had to move your bed down because I kept thinking you were going to jump out of your crib.
  • You are just the happiest little thing.  You love to smile and laugh.  You love when we tickle you under your neck and say "1, 2, 3, 4 tickle under there!"  You anticipate it and start laughing before we tickle you.  
  • You eat lots these days. Your new daycare feeds you breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack...all baby food.  You aren't really even hungry when you get home.  I've started giving you a couple yogurt melts and 1 mum mum but you didn't really know what to do with them. 


  • Your first tooth just came through on Sunday. You can't really see it in a picture because believe me, I have tried to take lots of it.  It has been giving you a lot of pain and we have lots more to go.  I hope teething gets better for you.
Henry, we just love you sooooo much!  We cannot imagine our lives without you.  

I just went back and read about Bennett as an 8 month old and it is amazing to me how I have the same feelings about Henry.  And they seem to be doing the EXACT same things.  I am thankful that I have this blog to go back and read the history of our little family.  


2 comments:

  1. henry is such a cute little chunk! reminds me of my perry. why are our babies growing up so fast?!?! i totally understand how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 8 months! I love those chunky thighs too. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...