Sunday, April 29, 2012

Date your Man

http://thedailysweatpants.blogspot.com/

I really enjoy linking up with my friend, Amanda for her "Date Your Man" linky.  Our Sunday school class is doing the Song of Solomon study right now and our homework this week was to go on a date.  My mom gave us a "date night" for Easter which included babysitting and a gift card to Copeland's.  Such a treat!  We cashed it in this week.  

We had a great time at dinner and then went to Target to exchange some shoes for Bennett.  It doesn't matter what you are doing as long as you call it a date!  

Neil had no idea I took this picture.

To answer my husband's question...Yes, we have to take a picture of EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. Neil & Ben are one and the same!!! So glad you had date night. I'm curious about your Song of Solomon study at church!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...