Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts Galore!

Our church had their Easter egg hunt this weekend.  Neil was so sweet and volunteered to cook hot dogs for the event.  For a boy that had strep throat the day before you sure couldn't tell he was sick. Bennett ran around like crazy and had so much fun getting sweaty.  Henry was loving the eggs and enjoyed putting them in his mouth.  I got their little shirts from a girl that Erinn knows in Birmingham.  She does the cutest stuff and ships it really quickly!  Last year it was cold on Easter so I ordered Henry a long romper.  It was 85 degrees today.  Henry didn't seem to mind though.  I just left it unsnapped!




Bennett said "I got a lot!"  (Mommy didn't hear that there was a 12 egg limit until after the hunt...I gave some to other baskets!)

Bennett and Mason

Drew, Bennett, and Mason

Sweet baby checking out his basket

I love these brothers!!

Jake, Henry, and Evie (According to Bennett, they are all Neil's kids.  I think he just groups all the babies together in his mind)

Our family
The Dicharrys had another hunt this year at the park.  I hope they make this an annual thing.  It is a lot of fun.  One thing that I love about Erin is that she goes ALL OUT for every occasion.  That is something I can relate to.  The boys and I headed over to the park and left Neil at home because he was doing yard work.  I certainly didn't want to interrupt that!

My boys hunting eggs

Ansley and Bennett

Mason got an orange ring! Orange is his favorite color!

Bennett was super scared of the bunny.  He really wanted what the bunny was handing out so he was brave.

Sweet little Henry with his egg.




1 comment:

  1. Love the boys outfits! Can't wait to see what they wear for Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...