Friday, April 6, 2012

An Egg-Citing Week (Part 2)

Henry had his Easter egg hunt at his new school on Thursday.  I was sad that I couldn't go, but Amy's mom went for me and took pictures.  It pays to know people in high places!  Thank you so much, Tina.  It made my day to receive these adorable pictures of my boy when I was at school.

Henry has on the cutest bunny outfit and the teachers put a bib on him!  Oh well!
Henry and Ms. Shancey
Sweet boy with his basket
He found an egg on the swing!
haha!  I like a baby egg hunt...funny.
eggs are delicious
I am guessing that he was supposed to put this egg in the basket.  Not sure if he did.
Henry came home with a basket full of eggs that were filled with chocolate, nuts, and other hard candies.  We will save those for big brother!  I am glad Henry had so much fun. He looks so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times. I especially like that Ms. Shancey's toenail polish matches Henry's Easter Egg! It's all about neon this fashion season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...