Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend was filled with family and fun.  We started it off right with being off work on Good Friday.  Yessssssss!  Nothing like having a 3 day weekend.  We had Margaret's (Neil's 1st cousin twice removed) wedding.  It was a really pretty wedding and it was good to see Neil's family from out of town.

Neil and me,  I am wearing my Easter dress because I wasn't seeing the same people at both places (I will be wearing it to a wedding in May as well!) My favorite fashion rule...wear the same things a bunch of times so you get your money's worth. It's a rule isn't it??

Missy and Rebecca

We were delighted that Neil's parents and sister stayed with us on Friday night.  Rebecca had a day o' fun planned for us on Saturday.  We started off by having breakfast at Another Broken Egg.
Henry and Grandad

Nana and Bennett

Rebecca and Hen Hen 

All the boys went to Bass Pro and the girls went shopping and to have pedicures.  I am always up for a pedicure.  Janine treated us for Easter.  It was such a nice treat!  I meant to take a picture of all of us showing off our toes, but I only got this one of the nail tech trying her hardest to pull my skinny jeans over my "muscular" calf.  It only took her adding another girl to finally get them down!


We got home to this:
Grandad and Daddy had a good time with the boys at Bass Pro as you can see with this pacifier with "bubba" teeth.

After the boys were up from their naps, we dyed some Easter eggs.  I remember dyeing eggs every year as a child and I want to continue that tradition.  Bennett did NOT want be patient and wait for the eggs to dye. He loved dunking his hands right in the dye with the egg.  His hands were colorful after this fun.
Blue eggs were his favorite.

Love these brothers.

Nice hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...