Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Egg-citing week (Part 1)

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday morning so I took the morning off.  I was able to go to Bennett's egg hunt before my appointment.  I am really glad I got to go!  The teachers taped each of the kids pictures to the eggs so that they knew which eggs were theirs.  It was such a great idea so that all the kids got the same amount of eggs.  It also promoted helping others because if they found an egg with a friend's picture on it they would take it to that friend.  Such sweethearts!
I am amazed at how much they have grown up.  They walked in a line with their hand on the wall like big kids.

And their off to find their baskets...

Bennett's lonely basket just waiting to be filled!

"Is this me?"


"Here you go, Julia!"

"Look, it's me!"

This is what we gave the classmates.  A "Peter Cottontail" book and cute peeps.  It says "Happy Easter to one of my favorite peeps!"  Peeps topper via here  I converted the file to a word document so that I could personalize it.

Bennett kept saying "We made this bunny bait."


Fun times with my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...