Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

He is risen, Christ has risen, indeed!  It was a great Easter.  I love the Easter season.  We have been doing an in-depth study on the last 24 hours of Jesus' life in Sunday school and today was like the grand finale.  It is so amazing to know that our Savior was crucified and He rose from the dead!!!

We started off our Easter Sunday with checking out the Easter baskets, getting dressed, and heading to church.  I am so glad that my dad and Carolyn joined us.  Our pastor was really on point today with his message.  The worship was good and it just felt like Easter. Does that make sense? It is such a special day.


After church, Dad took us for brunch at 2 Johns.  It was delish.  We went to see Aunt Cloie in the hosptial after.

All in all, it was a great Easter.  Can't wait to celebrate next year.

the boys had some good looking baskets...Neil even surprised me with one!

checking out their baskets (Bennett LOVES any type of fancy cup with a lid and straw.  He got a cute Easter one in his basket.)

My littlest bunny!

I LOVE my little bunnies.

Checking out the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid.  He didn't want to get them because they were wet with dew.

All dressed up for Easter..knee socks are my favorite and I need to stop with Bennett

Oh they looked so adorable!!

funny faces in their Sunday best


all of us at 2 Johns

Aunt Cloie and Susan

Aunt C and Henry

Henry, me, and Dad

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love the boys Easter outfits. So glad yall had a wondeful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys look adorable and loved your Easter outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knee socks too and I don't think you need to stop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...