Monday, April 23, 2012

Dinner and a Movie with the Girls!

Since we've seen previews for The Lucky One movie, Casey and I have been talking about seeing it.  We made a plan to get the girls together for dinner and the movie this weekend.  We all met at Monjuni's and had the best time talking about Fifty Shades of Grey and other stuff although I can't remember the other stuff because conversation about that dang book was so good.

I am so glad MC joined us!  Mary Catherine, Erinn, Leigh, Casey, and me (And thanks to my student for taking this pic...it is "presh!")
After dinner, we headed straight to the movie.  We went in to buy our tickets from the kiosk and they were sold out!  We all decided that our night shouldn't end so we headed to The Vintage.  Neil said he was proud that we all went out and "let our hair down."


I seriously could do a girls night like this once a week...it was a blast!

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...