Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Camping and Ear Infection

Bennett and Neil drove to Ruston after I had my Blush and Bashful Brunch to go camping at Lincoln Parish Park.  They had the best time.  They met up with Grandad and "roughed it!"  I was so excited that they kept me in the loop with pictures.  

While the boys were camping, I was home with a sick baby.  Henry had his first ear infection and just wanted to be held.  I was glad to snuggle with my baby boy.  I am reading a fabulous trilogy of books right that I cannot put down!  It is so good and I just love the characters. So, while holding my sleeping baby...I got to read for 3 hours straight!


Bennett with a stick...one of his favorite toys!

sweet sleeping boy

Bennett and Grandad camping

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby...what books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you reading? I'm looking for something! Boo for sick babies, but the cuddles that come with it are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...