Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The sweetest 8 month old I have ever met!

I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe that my baby boy is 8 months old today! He is so busy and talking so much. I wrote a few things to Bennett so that he can look back and see what he was doing at 8 months old!

Here are a few things that you are doing these days:

-Bennett, you are starting to get more cuddly. You never wanted to snuggle, you were always looking around and wanting to get down. You will put your head on my shoulder now!

-Bennett, you have 1 tooth!


-You sleep through the night but have woken up a few times around 4 am to cry for about 3 seconds.

-You want to play all the time! You love Gymboree and all of your toys at home. You love your little "car" jumper thing too. You will sit in that and watch Praise Baby DVD's.

-You are the happiest baby I have ever seen! You are always laughing or smiling especially if we smile at you first. You are the sweetest baby.

-You are really learning your name. I think you have known for a while but I think you really getting it now. We can say your name and you will most likely look over at us!

- I think you want to start walking. You are pulling up on EVERYTHING!

-You still like your bottle about every 3 hours during the day. You are eating a fruit with oatmeal for breakfast and a vegetable and a fruit at dinner. I am slowly going to start you on a lunch too!

-You just moved to the "creeper" room at Noel UMC. You are such a good boy that plays all day.

-Mommy and Daddy love you to pieces Bennett! You are the love of our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, happy, smiley little man! I can't wait to see you next week!
    - The Doctors is on ABC at 3:00 here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Becky loves you very much too! Lindey- he is getting so big and has such a personality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...