Monday, August 24, 2009

A Good Deal

This is a post that I think Sister Leone will appreciate.

On Saturday morning, Leslie, Erinn, and I went to Starbuck's for a little morning beverage and conversation. Well, we got a little more than we bargained for! Erinn noticed that the Imelda's workers were putting shoes outside for their BIG sale! Woohoo! I just love a good deal. We later found out that their sale had really been the day before so got the left-overs. We didn't care though! I ended up with 5 pairs for $12.99 each. They will be perfect for teaching.

6 comments:

  1. I think I know why the gold ones with the medallions are 12.99. My foot slid off the side the whole day. I got over it, though, because they're still super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man what deal!! Those are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG!! Now that is a great deal!!! Those are going to look really good on those teacher feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal! I love that we found the sale! Your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got those gold ones, too! And a top for $12.99. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shoes too...how fun! Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...