Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bennett can feed himself!

I almost titled this post "Where there's a will, there's a way" because I left my camera at school and had to find a way to get some pictures of Bennett feeding himself. We figured out how to hold up the computer and snap photos of him!

I gave him some peach yogurt fruit melts. I broke them into 4 pieces and he just picked them up and started eating! He was really happy after he ate them!

This is tough work. You have to concentrate.

Yum...fingers taste good too!


Here are Mommy and Daddy trying to figure out the web cam.

6 comments:

  1. Go Bennett!! I am just trying to get Sophie to hold her head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bennett!!! You are just so smart! It is so neat to be able to share your milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay bennett!!!! you are getting so big

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big boy! My mom has that high chair for GGB at her house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new background...he is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love,love,love your new blog layout. So bright and clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...