Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Trip-Day 5

I wish I could say we started this day off at the beach, but no. We made our way back to Shreveport today. We got up around 8:45 and Bennett was still asleep! Mom wanted him to sleep in her room the past 3 nights so we let him. We got everything packed and ready and then played a game of Mancala. I taught Neil how to play and beat me once we figured out the real rules!

Neil was really excited that he won!

I had to get Bennett's picture in front of the Florida sign. I would like to get Bennett's picture in front of every state sign (We only have FL, MS, and TX-we forgot to get AL and we have been there twice!). I want to make a map of the US out of his pictures in front of each state sign. I am so hoping I can do this. This just means a lot of travel!

We stopped at Pepper's in Hattisburg on the way home for lunch. The food was mediocre at best.
We are home at last. My dad is staying until Friday, but we needed to get back. Unpacking, laundry, dishes, and more laundry. Going to my classroom to work too. Busy Busy!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...