Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beach Trip-Day 4

We started off Day 4 with Bennett being in a great mood just playing around in his pj's. He loved the bucket that we got him from the Crab Trap.

We went to the pool after breakfast. It was really hot, but we had fun. Pops loved being able to play with Bennett in the pool. Bennett loved the water.

Pops and Bennett. Bennett was pulling my dad's hair too! Haha!
Sweet water baby!

This is about the only picture of me in the ocean I want anyone to see! I loved being able to let Bennett experience the ocean for the first time.

Of course I had to write his name in the sand. He really liked being about to play with the sand. I think he was a little confused as to what to "do" with it.

Here he is playing in the middle of the 2 chairs. I thought that was the spot with the most shade. He had very fair skin so I wanted to make sure he didn't burn.
So sandy!
Gammy and Bennett.



Here is our group taking Beach pictures. This must have been the night to do it because we saw so many families taking their pictures. I wanted us to wear light blue, but it didn't really end up matching. Maybe I will plan better next year.



We went to eat at the Wharf. We had big plans to take the baby on the Ferris Wheel and shop around. I think Bennett had other plans. He was one sleepy boy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of wearing blue rather than white and khaki. And I love that dress. Almost bought one for myself the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...