Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visitors

We had some very special visitors come in town last week. Nana and Grand-Machine came over last Sunday to take us to lunch after church and to see Bennett. I think they were all excited to see each other.

We ate lunch at Imperial Cathay...one of our favorites. Bennett was so good and so happy to see his grandpa.

I thought this picture turned out so cute. We printed these pictures and gave them to Neil's parents for their 33rd anniversary.

We had some other fun visitors too! Caleb, Monica, and Tyler came to visit. They were in town from Memphis to see their families. We were so glad they came over to see us. Caleb and Bennett were born 2 days apart. We have the same doctor and were in the hospital at the same time. I was in labor when they were getting ready to leave, so we weren't there long together.

Caleb and Bennett had a good time playing. Bennett was trying to get in the kitchen so he just crawled right over Caleb like he wasn't even there! We are going to have to work on those manners!

Here are the sweet boys playing with the car. They really didn't notice each other though.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't wait until next time. Maybe Caleb can have a nap before and not be so tired! They were too cute though. I love it Bennett's like "excuse me I'm coming through!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...