Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach Trip-Day 2

Here we are on Day 2 of our beach trip! I am trying to blog about each day since you can get your blog made into a book now. I think I will be able to keep up with this easier than I can scrapbooking. Bennett was a happy boy and ready to get out to the beach.


About 5 minutes into the little beach morning Bennett got sand in his mouth.

I don't think he liked it. Right after this, my mom took him up to the condo for a bottle, bath, and a nap.

We are bathing him in the sink because it is just the perfect size. My mom thinks he needs a bath every time he comes inside!

The beach really wears out this baby! He had to take a rest on the couch.

We ate at the Oyster Bar in Pensacola. It was really good and we were glad that Dad finally made it here. He played in a golf tournament with Uncle Mike all weekend in Jackson, AL. They came in 2nd place too! Way to go Dad and Uncle Mike!

Bennett was so glad to see Pops.

Here we are before dinner taking a family picture. I did not plan that my purse and shoes would match Bennett, but I like this look!

I took this picture of Neil because the sunset was really pretty. We were sitting outside and the bugs flying around were horrible! I asked if we could move inside for the rest of our meal.

I was so glad we got to go inside. Bennett was being so sweet.

6 comments:

  1. He looks like he's a beach bum already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love the pic of Bennett layed out on the couch! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog into a book? Tell me more. That would be something good to do each year. Like a scrapbook or a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! That's what I was thinking Stephanie. The prices are pretty good too. I linked it at the top of the blog so you can read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the cutest thing posted up on the couch, I was crying laughing! I can't wait to go on a beach trip with him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am a fan of little worn out Bennett laid up on the sofa!! Also, he makes a dashing accessory to your yellow ensemble!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...