Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

We started out our weekend with a little trip to Betty Virginia Park. It was SO HOT! We had to let Bennett sit under the slides after about 10 minutes in the hot sun.

Here are Bennett and Daddy sliding. I'm sure he will love this once he gets bigger.

He seemed to love the swing! He was still a little too small for it, but I think he had fun.

Max and Ann came and met us. These boys were wiped out after all their playing!

After the park, we went to Taco Bell for lunch and then to Ella Grace's birthday party. She is already 2 years old! It seems like I just went to Ashleigh's baby shower.

Isn't she cute? She is always dressed like a little doll. I love her bows!

I think Bennett had a good time too. He plays the whole time at Gymboree.
He is always on the move!

Daddy was being silly and put a toy on Bennett's head. He loves chewing on those things!

On Sunday, we went to church and then to Wal-mart for groceries. We went to Outback for a little family lunch. After all of that, we just had a quiet afternoon at home. Bennett and I just played in his room. I think this boy is getting ready to walk! I hope it's not too soon though...We are already chasing our little crawler!


5 comments:

  1. Bennett is getting so big! I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture with the babies sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always... I enjoy seeing pictures of the little guy so much!
    How do you respond to comments via email? You have done this several times after I leave a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of him with the toy on his head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 8 month birthday to Bennett!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...