Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Picnic and a Party

We had a fun pre-school picnic at Bennett's school yesterday.  I just love that his school has such fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.  I also think that it is important for us to attend things as a family with him at school.  We are just loving his new school.  Bennett did NOT want to sit for one second.  He wanted to play the entire time.  He would go up to random people and hand them a football and say "want to throw the football to me?"

Here's Bennett.  That's our new friend, Vikas in the background...he has a son named Neil!

Bennett and Neil

Bennett and his teacher, Ms. Kristen.  He just loves her and we do too!


I wanted to make sure I got a pic of Henry at the picnic...here he is!
We got home from the picnic and put Bennett down for a nap.  Gammy arrived to watch the boys so that we could go to Trey's 30th birthday party.  The party was centered around the LSU game and Erinn had everything decorated so cute with tiger stuff.  Erinn painted this sheet for Trey...she got the idea from Marge when she painted one for Amy's birthday.  Here is Trey as a CSH football player, a Navy guy, and a Super Dad holding ballet slippers and 2 bottles.

Me (Go Gators!), Trey, and Neil

Me and Leslie

Lindsay, me, and Erinn

our SS class at Trey's party

me and Neil!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...