Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 months!

Henry is 2 months old today! I am sure I will say this every month, but time has just flown by!


Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz (20th percentile)
Length: 22.5 inches (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.25 inches (45th percentile)

Some things about our TWO month old:
  • Size 2 diaper (we ran out of size 1 diapers in the middle of the night and had some size 2s on hand...you could probably still wear a 1 though!)
  • 0-3 month clothes and a few newborn items fit you
  • Your eyes are still blue.
  • You are awake a lot more now. It is amazing how much difference a month makes.
  • You are still taking Zantac for your relflux. I don't know if it does anything.
  • You are eating every 3 hours pretty much around the clock unless you decide to sleep through a feeding at night. We do NOT wake you up at night. You are able to go 6 hours at night without eating, but you still wake up a lot!
  • You are spoiled rotten! You LOVE to be held. I love holding you in my arms at night in the chair in your room. You sleep beautifully like this. Sometimes we just have to hold you in the chair in your room so that we can both sleep.
  • You are SO easy to take places. I take you with me everywhere I go. You are a great sidekick. I love having you with me. You went to the MOPS nursery for the first time yesterday. You did a great job.
  • I love when you grip my fingers...this is one of my favorite baby reflexes. I could just stare at you all day...sometimes I do!
  • You LOVE to eat. You are taking about 4 ounces every feeding and 5 ounces right before bed.
  • When we ride in the car, you like to be moving. Most of the time you start crying if I have to stop the car for any reason.
  • You get over-stimulated easily. I can tell that you are ready for quiet time when you are fussy and not able to be consoled. Most of the time you will go right to sleep if I take you to a quiet place.
  • You like your bouncy seat. It vibrates and plays music. If it goes off you get really mad!
  • I am still your favorite person and I LOVE that.
  • I got you to smile a couple days ago on command. I think you look so cute with a smile on your face.





Here is the comparison between months 1 and 2. You can't really tell a difference because I am not a great photographer and I didn't stand at the same distance away...oh well I am just glad I got the pictures!



3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable, Lindsey; both your boys are. I love the themed "background"! Love, Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, lindsey...your boy and your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...