Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Monday Post on Thursday

We had a great Monday! Henry and I were only home for about 2 hours the whole day. We are a busy pair!

I was up early so we went and met Neil for breakfast. It was fun to be with him before he went to work.



On Monday morning we went to MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers). I just love MOPS. It is such a fun time with other moms. The theme for MOPS is games so my table is the "battleship beauties!" Cute. I just love a theme. Everyone rotates to bring brunch and it is so good. I ate there because the breakfast with Neil was not too yummy. Ashleigh is the creative director for MOPS this year so she came up with our fun pumpkin craft. Thanks to Pinterst, I was able to look at a picture to create mine. I am most likely going to change my pumpkin and add ribbon to it. Everyone was so creative!





Henry and I ran about 42 errands and then it was time to pick up Bennett. Time just flies by during the day. We picked up Bennett and he was somewhat less than pleasant. It was a not-so-delightful ride home. I just had to laugh and take a few pictures of him so that I wouldn't go crazy!




We were so excited that the Knowles family was in town for the evening. We all met up at Don Juanz for some delicious Mexican fare. Bennett ran around the whole time screaming. I just felt like I couldn't wrangle him while I was holding the baby. Thank God for Amy and Leslie! They helped me so much because Neil forgot to come to dinner!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making time to have dinner with us! I thought Bennett was good and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...