Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pickin' Pumpkins

Henry and I went and picked up Bennett from school and then met Pops at Akin's to pick out some pumpkins.  Bennett had a good time, but I think my dad enjoyed it more.  He loves showing off the boys.  I can't really blame him! :)  We ended up with a nice assortment of gourds.  Bennett picked out a couple for himself and a couple for Henry.  I think he liked pulling the wagon the best.

Bennett

This is Bennett 2 years ago.  I can't believe he was ever this small.

Pops and Henry...Henry looks so cute in this Halloween gown borrowed form Briggs and Brown.  Thanks guys!

Henry as the scarecrow!

Bennett with his pumpkins.

He loved helping load them up.  He always wants to help.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...