Monday, October 24, 2011

Monster Truck

We started out on Saturday morning with a nice trip to Lowe's.  I saw on the Coupon Divas website that Lowe's offered a free kids clinic.  It was so cute!  Each child receives a cute Lowe's apron and a kit to make the item.  You even get a patch to sew onto your apron.  Some kids had 50 patches like it was a contest.    Today was a "monster truck."  Neil and Bennett were so excited to go.  We were glad that the Montgomery fam met us.  We are sure going to miss them when they move.

I just have to say that I LOVE that Neil likes doing things like this with Bennett.  I know he will like to do fun stuff with Henry, but he isn't really at the age where he can swing a hammer!  I think it is so important to have a father that wants to get down on the floor and play with their kids.


Bennett and Mason were really doing a good job helping their dads...or should I say that the dads were doing a good job helping the boys?  I asked Bennett after the truck was complete who made it and he said "Bennett did!"  He was so proud.

Watch your fingers, Dad!


ta da!  They look great!

Trying out the new truck in the appliance section of Lowe's

Cuties

These trucks are fast!

This was their favorite "ride."  I think we could take B to Lowe's everyday to play on these and he would be content.

Bennett taking Henry for a ride!

Big boys taking the babies for a spin.  Bennett kept asking for the keys...he was ready to go!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...