Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day with Mom

We are still not getting a lot of sleep around here.  We are alternating nights so that at least one of us gets sleep.  The past 2 times that it was my night to sleep...Bennett woke up at 4 am!  I went and got in bed with him both times.  Sleeping with him is not very restful.  Since we are not sleeping a lot...busy days feel extra tiring.  I do think it is better to get moving rather than sitting around being lazy.  Today was a busy one.

I had a dentist appointment this morning.  I drove around a little bit before going to the dentist to try to get Henry to sleep during my appointment.  No dice.  We arrived a little early so I could feed him so that he would sleep.  No dice again.  Luckily a couple of nice ladies at the office held him the entire time.  This boy is spoiled and does NOT like to be put down at all.



After the dentist, we ran to Old Navy to get some new jeans for Bennett.  He has gotten so tall.  We put his jeans from last year on him this morning and they were so short it was embarrassing!  The shopping was done so we headed to meet Neil and some of his co-workers for lunch.

Next was Gymboree.  We had a small class of just Henry and a little boy named Nixon.  He liked it a lot better today.  I love his little outfit in these pics.  I bought it for him when I went Glamping back in March.




After Gymboree, we got an oil change, picked up Bennett, and went for a walk.  This was a short walk because we got to the end of the street and Bennett decided he didn't want to ride his tricycle anymore.  He just got off and left it sitting on the sidewalk.  I had to carry it all the way home!




Since Neil had the HOA meeting tonight, we headed to dinner at Chick-fil-a with Gammy and Amy.

(Side Note: I don't think I have mentioned that Neil is our street captain!  I think this makes me our street's First Lady.  I am really liking that title.)

We came home from CFA and I threw them in tub for the first time together. I love my boys!!



All in all it was a great day. Getting ready to do it all again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling drained just reading this! My day is coming soon. I do like your perspective of getting out instead of just being lazy...I'm gonna have to remember that. Wish there was some magic advic or help I could offer. Hang in there and enjoy your time at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Neil! Love seeing the neighbors involved with the HOA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i am tired just from reading about all your activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...