Friday, October 28, 2011

School Halloween Party

Hello Blog world!  Have you missed me?  Well, I am Baaaaaaack!  I have been so busy with Halloween, going to Ruston, and taking care of my family I haven't sat down to blog.  I don't know how I am going to find the time to go back to work.

Anyway, Bennett had his school Halloween party last Friday.  I was thrilled.  Yes, I said I was thrilled.  I love anything Halloween and anything party so you can imagine my excitement!  Erin, the room-mom and I planned a fun little party.  The school doesn't like to call it a party...they like to call it a "fun snack."  Well, it was a party in our books.

I arrived at the school with my 2 boys, Frankenstein puddings, ghost milks, and teacher snacks.  I loaded the stroller down and got on the shuttle.  A nice lady going to the school carried my pudding because I was overloaded.

We started the morning at the Halloween play.  The kids from ages 3-Kindergarten sang cute Halloween songs while we watched.  The 2 year olds don't sing, they just watched.  About 15 minutes into the show, they were restless and Bennett was crawling under Henry's stroller.  Bennett will actually be in the show next year and I am just giddy thinking about seeing him on stage!  We got back to the classroom after the show and had the cute snacks...

My little fisherman waiting to go to the play

Free Play

I love these times with my boy!

Pre-School 2 Chaos!

My 2 boys

Our totally adorable snacks.

The fall bulletin board

The next few are of Bennett's art work hung around the room...





Top row: Carson, Avery Ella, Haadi, Caleb, and Isiah. Bottom: Chloe, Anna Claire, Connor, Bennett, Ameera, Maddie, and Julia (there were 3 tinkerbells in the class!)


Bennett and Maddie


I can't wait to help out with all the other parties while I am off work!  It is so much fun to me!

1 comment:

  1. I love that his school has a Halloween program. Love all of his artwork too! (and so glad you are getting caught up on the blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...