Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Shine on Line

We went to the annual pumpkin shine tonight.  I love this fun, fall event every year.  This year was extra special because Bennett had a pumpkin in the line up.  His teacher made a cute little display.  I was so proud!



We saw the Burfords and they were sweet enough to take our picture.  

We finally found Bennett's pumpkin.  It said "Preschool 2 Pumpkin Patch."  We saw one of his classmates, Isaiah.  His mommy was trying to get him to take a picture with his pumpkin just like me.  These boys were not cooperating!



My little pumpkin!

Bennett loved all the pumpkin displays.  He did not follow the "DO NOT TOUCH" rule!

He liked the Potato Head pumpkin and the "anger" birds one

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...