Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jean-Eric

I thought I would do everyone a favor and show you this cool spread in I Heart.  I Heart is a French magazine that just released 30,000 copies of their quarterly magazine yesterday and this was in it!!!!!  In case you are don't know, this is my brother's band, Jean Eric.  That's him in the front pictured with Karen and Sheila.  The article is in French so unless you have a translator, it will be hard to read.  He read it to Mom and me yesterday.  It basically says they are "Mega-tough" and that they have a party and take it seriously!  Check out the website: I Heart,you can see the picture of them in the "W" in New Orleans.  Isn't this cool???


2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...