Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tech Homecoming

When Nana bought Bennett a Tech jacket for Tech Homecoming we knew we had to go.  We all put on our Tech wear and headed out.  I will say I like that people wear Tech clothes to the game now.  I never owned a Tech shirt the entire time I was in college.  The only t-shirts I wore were Sigma Kappa or KA shirts.  I'm glad I have branched out.

We went to Sundown for lunch with the family before the game.
Bennett and Nana

Uncle Checkers and Bennett



Sweet Henry ready for his first Tech game.  Thanks to Ashleigh for his Tech onesie!  Since it was a little chilly, I put some blue and white striped pjs on under it.  It turned out to be cute!


Neil and Hunter











Family photo at the game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...