Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carving with Grandad

Since carving a pumpkin is on our fall bucket list, I knew we had to do it.  I know how much Richard LOVES to carve pumpkins so I enlisted his help.  The Lewis family always carves ears and eyebrows on their pumpkins and I wanted Bennett to participate in the tradition.  I think Grandad had more fun than Bennett.  Bennett was SO PROUD of the finished pumpkin.  When people come over, he takes them outside to see his pumpkin.  This was Sunday morning after a LONG night, so be glad you cannot see me in the pictures.




scooping out the guts


I love this picture.  They all look like they are having so much fun!


So proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...