Friday, October 28, 2011

Neil's Office Halloween Party

Henry and I left Bennett's Halloween party and headed down to Neil's office.  He never mentioned that he has a Halloween party at work until the morning of or I would have made a spooky treat or two.  He said that he brought himself and that's all they needed.  Hmmmmm....  They still let me stay for lunch even though we didn't bring anything.

I got there pretty early because Henry had to eat and when this boy is hungry you feed him immediately.   We got there and I was surprised to see that everyone was dressed up and had their babies there!  There were 4 babies there under 3 months of age....all cuties I might add.

Hunter, the roughneck

Swampmama with her sweet baby that is 3 days older than Henry
Tim, Neil, and Jeff Bob

Neil's costume was sad.  He was "Tunter Hemple."  Hunter is a Tech grad that is an LSU fan.  Lame.

Neil, me, and Henry

Babies!!!  These days it seems that there are only girls around...not today Henry was one of 3 boys

This was just weird!  Hunter had Jill's baby carrier on

Sweet H
all of the TCD employees minus Neil B.

1 comment:

  1. how fun! I'm so sad that I didn't know about this. I could have brought Mason (the first TCD baby!) and Evie to meet all the babies! I still think it is crazy that so many babies were born within a few months of each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...