Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visit with Friends

Bennett and I got up bright and early to help out with VBS. We headed to the library to meet Casey/Mason and Margaret/Annabella. The kids were doing some really cute stuff, but I refrained from bringing my camera due to picture overload.

We had a nice surprise visit from Merideth. She was in town finding out if she was going to have a boy or a girl! We are excited that she will be having a girl named Molly Caroline. I love that name and I love that they will be the M. Boyd family. Montana, Merideth, and Molly! Cute. We got to see all of her awesome sonogram pictures, too.

Me, Merideth, and Amy

Merideth's favorite toy when she was younger was the book. I think that was why she was valedictorian of her high school class.

Carolyn (Merideths mom) looking at sonogram pictures, Bennett and Merideth


Can't wait to meet Miss Molly! I just had a really good idea that we could use for her shower....Good Golly Miss Molly!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet name! And I love "Good Golly Miss Molly"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Congrats to Meredith! That is such a sweet name too & it goes perfectly with her family! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...