Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th

Since Neil had the day off to observe Independence Day, we decided to take it easy. We have been wanting to go to Another Broken Egg for breakfast so that it what we did. I had the totally awesome Banana's Foster pancake. It did not disappoint. I feel like all I talk about on here is food???


One of the hostesses saw me with my camera and asked if she could take our picture. SURE!! I love anyone that offers to take our picture. Neil does not love that I break out the camera to record every. single. little. thing. I do though.
After our totally awesome breakfast, I had the privilege of seeing Eclipse. I met Casey there for a 10:30 am movie and the place was packed. It was my favorite out of all the movies.

We came home and had naps...all of us! I met Kelly at the library to finish up our 15 page-15 source paper. I am so glad to have that off my back.

All in all, it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ty and I just tried this place out the other day, too. The bananas foster pancakes sounded amazing, but I went for an omelette. It was delicious! I'm ready for the new to wear off so you don't have to wait so long for a table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet waitress! Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...