Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Funday

We had a great Sunday. We skipped church this morning and went to the pool. The Dicharrys invited us and the Buteaus to swim out at Southern Trace. We missed the Montgomerys. It was nice to go during the day considering the only time I have ever swam there is when we would sneak in at night after they were closed in high school. We got a lot of sun and had a great time.

We switched around to all 3 pools because the kids can never seem to stay put in 1 place. We went down the big slides and they jostled us like nobodys business. You fly out of those things like a torpedo. Neil was going to take Bennett down, but after I went alone there was no way my baby was going down that thing! Andre' took Maddie and she didn't really love it. We will save the slides for when they are older.

I think popsicles were made to keep kids sitting in one place.



I think this is me...

There's Andre'!

After all of that fun, we headed home so Bennett could get a much needed nap. I headed to the grocery to pick up a few items for Leslie's birthday cake. I made her this Chocolate Chip Pound Cake. She just wanted the girls to go out to dinner so that's what we did. We went to Cantina Laredo and had a really fun dinner. Leslie was surrounded by so many they love her on her 28th birthday!



Here is our pregnant friend, Emily. This girl is a 10! And you know what? Her baby will be a 10, too! (that's what she says!!) Love her.

Kendal, Julie, me, Emily, Heidi, Leslie, and Erinn

Happy 28th Birthday Leslie!

6 comments:

  1. Bennett looks so cute with the popsicle! It's the same size as him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate chip pound cake is ALWAYS a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shoutout!!!!! I love that dress on you!!! The pound cake was perfect! Thanks for celebrating with me! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more comment. The last picture could also be an ad for anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Becky made the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen to the popsicles! we use those anytime we need a wiggly one to sit still :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...