Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lunch with the Fam

Since my cousins live in Houston and we live in Shreveport, we try to meet up for lunch in the middle. We met in Nacogdoches, TX for lunch today. The special occasion today was meeting for Carrie and Courtney's birthdays. We all dressed in red, white, and blue for the occasion. My aunt brought patriotic leis for us all to wear. It was a good time with family. The only thing I would have changed is that I wish Bennett would have napped on the way home. Other than that, we had fun times at the Cotton Patch (Neil's least favorite restaurant!). I took lots of pictures, but for some reason they are not on my camera. Weird. Here are some of the ones that Courtney took. We missed Uncle Mike!

All the girls!

Cousin Love!

Caldonia and Bennett. I had just changed Bennett's diaper when we were summoned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...