Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bennett's TV debut!

My friend, Hillary called on Thursday to tell us that Rick Rowe from Channel 3 was doing a little story on the duck pond park. He needed some families so Hillary called us! I was so excited because of course, I am all about him being on any type of news/media outlet. We met at the Duck Pond this morning at 7:30! Whew...it was early. I am so glad we went.

Right when we got out of the car and Bennett saw the ducks he started saying "duck, duck, duck!" He was on point the whole time!

Neil, Bennett, and Rick

Bennett pointing to the ducks.

He got a little scared when the geese started coming towards him. He loved throwing bread to them.


When the camera would get right next to Bennett he would say "cheese!!!" I think Rick was trying to go for a more candid shot, but hey...I have trained my boy!



I did not enjoy this part...we had to sit on the bench and stare off to the right. I don't think Hollywood will be calling us anytime soon.



Thanks to Hillary for calling us! We had a great time and can't wait for Bennett to make his TV debut! The duck pond story will air on Tuesday, July 27th at 5, 7 and 11. It will be online, too.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! Bennett is destined to be a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are naturals...staring into space like so...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...