Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Bunco!

I hosted July bunco tonight. I decided on a patriotic theme because I love Independence Day and it is only 3 days away. I served shrimp and grits. I made the same recipe that Erin Dicharry made. I posted the recipe here. Don't the shrimp look fabulous? I served them with French bread and salad.


I made this Sandra Lee semi homemade red, white, and blue trifle. I added cream cheese and sweetened condensed to the whipped cream. Thanks Leslie!

And here's the group. I asked everyone to wear patriotic colors. Some people said they looked in their closets and could not find anything red, white, or blue!

Emily, Kristen, Me/Bennett, Camila, Casey, Megan, Sarah, Erinn, Keri, Jenny, and Jessie

2 comments:

  1. That shrimp looks delicious! This is sad, but I have never played bunco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so making this dessert for my tuesday night book club! do you think it'd be ok to put it together monday night or should i wait until tuesday before everyone gets here? i'm concerned about the cake becoming "mushy" or something.... thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...