Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun Family Lunch

I love getting together with my dad's side of the family. We don't see each other very often, but when we do it is always fun. Today we had lunch with Aunt Cloie (Bennett's great-great aunt!), her daughter, Susan, and Dianne (my dads 1st cousin). My grandmother had 3 sisters...Aunt Cloie is the youngest. She is still going strong at 86!


Here we are at Taco Mania. Me, Bennett, Susan, Aunt Cloie, and Dianne.


Sue, Aunt Cloie, and Dianne


Dianne brought tons of old pictures for us to see. I was so excited to see them because we barely have any of me from my childhood. She said that she has tons more and she wants me to go through...I can't wait!

Here are a few:

Uncle Mel (my dad's younger brother), Don, and my Dad.

Me with a ball at age 3. Bennett saw this and said "ball, ball, ball!"

Mom, Deebe, and me

My grandmother and her sisters. My grandmother (Mary Virginia Fearn Dumas Jones) is the one sitting in the front. Standing: Aunt Ethelyn, Aunt Cloie, and Aunt Med.

Abbie and her momma. Abbie...I will mail this one to you!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...