Thursday, July 8, 2010

Embrace the Camera


Casey sent me a link to a blog the other day that I thought was a great idea. It is all about making sure that you (moms) are in pictures with your kids. I loved the idea because I do notice that I do not show up on the blog as much as other people. This is mainly because I am usually the one behind the camera! The girl who started this idea said to just pick up the camera and take some pictures...no matter how you look! I am going to try to start doing this each week. The best part of her post was when she said "how many times do we look back at pictures with our moms and say man, my mom looked like crap!" Never. So, here I am embracing my camera...even if Bennett looks scared to death.

11 comments:

  1. I love love love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thought! I am NEVER in the pictures.... I keep saying that Luke is going to wonder "where was mommy?" later on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, bennett looks so funny! :)

    thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! love his little face! you have a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Embrace Club!

    Amy
    www.buggieandjellybean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Saying hello from Emily's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the club- it's an awesome idea!!! p.s- where in La. are you? I'm originally from Central but live in Arizona now- my family is all still there!! Nice to connect with another southerner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...