Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jumpin' Jupiter

This morning we met Casey/Mason and Erinn/Gerogia at Jumpin' Jupiter. I have been wanting to take Bennett because it indoors and I knew he would love it. He was so excited when we walked in. He just ran off and started playing. He isn't big enough to go and play while I sit on the bench so I had to do most of the fun slides and bouncy houses.


This was Bennett's absolute favorite bouncy. It had a ladder in the middle with 2 slides. He would climb up the ladder all by himself, too! He was a little slow, but he never gave up. He did this about 92 times. A lot of the big kids didn't like waiting on him, but he didn't even notice!

This was his favorite way to slide. Backwards and on his stomach. He rubbed his nose raw sliding like this!


So determined!



We tried to get Mason, Bennett, and Georgia to all go together, but it was a no go. They had so much fun!


Yaaaaaay!

Bennett loved playing hide and scream with Casey. He would lean away and then come back and sort of scream growl at her. He loved it!


After all the fun, we met Aunt Rebecca at Fairfield. We have loved having her spend the past 3 nights with us. It was been a great time. Come back soon!

Bennett loved the pickles. He had pickle juice all the way down his arm.

I was able to get a little done in my classroom today. I have so much to do up there...it is overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. Bennett looks like such a brave boy going down that big slide. My favorite picture is the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...