Sunday, July 11, 2010

19 Months Old!


Bennett you are NINETEEN months old! Somebody please stop the clock!
  • You wear a size 4 diaper...still.
  • You wear mostly 18 month clothes. Size 5 shoe.
  • You are getting 2 more bottom teeth. We should be good on getting more teeth for a while!
  • You say so many words now! We are amazed everyday at your vocabulary. The other day at daycare one of your old teachers said "Bennett has gotten so tall." I said "I know!" Then you responded with "I knoooooow!" It was so cute. I then said "you are so silly!" And you said "I know!"
  • You say "I love you" now. It is more like "I you" and it is so sweet!!!
  • You are getting so good at your animals and animal sounds. You have a gesture or sounds for dog, cow, skunk, fish, monkey, cat, snake, elephant, horse, and some others that I can't remember at the moment.
  • Whenever you see a dog you immediately start panting like a dog and saying "dog."
  • You are good at your body parts, too. Your favorite is still belly button.
  • You are so into any type of ball. You LOVE to throw, kick, roll, swat, and bat them. We are going to have a "ball" themed 2nd birthday party for you.
I took this picture right when you woke up from you nap...
  • You love to be read to. It make me so happy when we have our "school time" everyday and you get in my lap and we read. We have special sounds and moves for one of the books that you anticipate each time we turn the page. I love it.
  • We sing "the wheels on the bus." You like the part that says "the mommies on the bus say shh shh shh!" You put your finger up to your mouth and say "shh shh shh!" It is so cute.

Sweet sleeping angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...