Monday, July 12, 2010

Amy's 29th Birthday

We celebrated Amy's 29th birthday at Country Tavern on Saturday. Amy is seriously the most popular girl I know. Her phone rings constantly and there were at least 40 people there to celebrate her last year in her 20s.

Happy 29th Birthday Amy!!!
I am posting this today because it is her actual birthday.

Here's Amy with her cake.

Chris, Jon, and Phillip. Phillis is currently serving our country over in Iraq. He was home on leave and goes back today. Thanks for what you are doing Phillis!!

Marge and Chris (MB-be sure to show this to your mom!!!)

Neil and me
See how popular she is!?!!

3 comments:

  1. Amy is SO popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy is Miss Popular! I like that picture of you and Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! What a fun celebration for her! I'm sure she loved it! Happy Birthday, Amy! :-) Does she have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...