Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Since I was off work on Friday my dad and brother surprised me with an edible arrangement at school on Thursday. It was a nice surprise!

On Friday before we left for New Orleans Bennett and Neil gave me the most wonderful Mother's Day card. I just love it and thought it was so creative. I am a sucker for a homemade card. It says "hats off to the best mom in the world!"

Here they are as Saints taking their helmets off.

And here they are as cowboys. Not Dallas Cowboys...western cowboys.

Here they are as Vikings.

Here are the cutest boys in their tuxedos. They did a great job making the card! Thank you Neil!!

I had the privilege of going to the Mother's Day tea party at Bennett's daycare before we headed out of town. We sang a couple of songs before the party began. We all sang twinkle twinkle little star while the kids made their hands "twinkle."

We went in to the lunch room for the tea. They really served lemonade and we just watched the kids eat cookies and pound cake.

Here is Bennett with Aurora. She just loves Bennett and he loves her. Her mom told me that she always runs up to Bennett and gives him a big hug in the mornings. Bennett is seen here rubbing Aurora's arm.

Bennett made me a sweet picture of his hands made into flowers.

We got home on Sunday and had Bennett waiting on us. We were thrilled to see him. I really missed him a lot and couldn't wait to see him. I love being a his mommy! Mom had a nice dinner all ready for me for Mother's Day. Thanks Mom! Thank you so much for keeping our sweet boy, too. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. i love that Mother's Day card!!! your hubby did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with Neil's card! I love homemade cards! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Neil make that card? What a creative daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...