Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom/Gammy!

My mom turned 54 on May 29th! What a great birthday she had! Since I was off early on Friday, I picked up my boy and headed to visit my mom at work. She had already received a bouquet of flowers and balloons. How sweet. Of course, she needed a picture with the most adorable boy.


We played around her office for a little bit. This included Bennett running up and down the halls to her. Gammy loves her boy!

We didn't get to see Gammy on her actual birthday because she was having a day of beauty at Spa Concepts. I must take after my mom because we love to be pampered!

On Memorial Day Monday, we met her at Strawn's for some birthday breakfast. I made a German Chocolate Cake. It didn't look too appetizing, but it tasted good. Here is my mom reading the cards I gave her. I was cleaning out some old cards last week and found birthday cards that she had given me on my 19th and 22nd birthdays. I gave them back to her for her birthday. If you are reading this and your birthday is coming up...I am probably giving you a card you gave me long ago pretty soon!

She was a little confused because it said "Daughter Birthday" on it.


Mom, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO GAMMY! I hope you had the most special day, since you are the most special lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...